Monday, October 10, 2011

WATER

I'm finalising my plans for my devised creativity session with the children and staff on Wednesday morning in Gorey Youth Needs.
On the list of supplies: pipes and tubing, bamboo sticks, garden twine, rope, funnels, bottles, balls, duct tape, measuring jugs, whisks, food colouring, glass bowl and vase.
Design notes. Roisin Markham 2011.
The session will happen outdoors and be full on splash and play. The idea is to explore what the children are naturally curious about and build that into the design of an interactive wall.

3 comments:

  1. the list of supplies surely indicates fun is going to be happening. I'll be sure to check back and see how the plans take shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was fantastic, I mean I showed up with basic stuff and stood back to let the magic happen. Actually I did do a few specific things. Trying to get my hands on photos because typically I was too busy to take any...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Roisin. WIsh we had that sort of fun creativity when I was a kid! Look forward to following progress.....:~))

    ReplyDelete